maybedog

Closure
S.H. Allan
Cuddling

Dirty Drag 3: Beyond The Drag

Dirty Drag 3: Beyond The Drag - Kyle Adams This was by far the hottest and best of the Dirty Drag stories.

I've never really found drag queens sexy, but something about Ashley is so hot. I keep picturing me with a man in drag and then I realize that a straight man would probably look ridiculous in panties. I do have a thing for androgenous men, though: Eddie Izzard, Brian Molko, etc. but that's not what we're here to discuss.

I adore Ashley. I was kind of disappointed that he wasn't wearing heels, but then his undergarment was smokin'. This story was really sweet and tight, continuing where the second story left off. I felt better about Rick this time, I liked him. I loved how Ashley figured out so much about him from the short time he'd known Rick. We get to see them both have steaming smokey sex and also sweet downtime together. It's really cute and sometimes laugh out loud funny.

I think Kyle can write a serial novel like this. Just keep writing short story after short story and then piece it together. That was how To Kill A Mockingbird was written.