maybedog

Closure
S.H. Allan
Cuddling

You Get Full Credit For Being Alive

You Get Full Credit For Being Alive - Cari Z. Wow. This was amazing, easily my favorite of the LHNBs stories so far. There was suspense, danger, love (which built over months), sweetness, etc. I loved the main guy even though I usually hate such characters. The author's understanding of what someone who's just woken up from a weeks long coma would go through, was spectacular. I just loved the whole thing. By the time I got to the end, I had to remind myself that I got this story free. As one of my friend's said, this was better than most of the stuff I pay for.

(I suspect the author hasn't been to Renton in a long time because I don't think there are any wilds left. It's mostly a commercial/business district and it's not a particularly safe area. But I may be wrong. Just in case you're thinking about moving to Renton.)